Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
11-02-2011, 05:34 AM - 1 Like   #1
Banned

NANOHA 5X ultra macro lens !

QuoteQuote:
NANOHA is a new macro lens for mirror-less cameras which offers up to 5x magnification capabilities. (It means 1 pixel on the picture is about 1 micrometer on the shooting target.) Microscope optics for your camera without needing microscope.

With NANOHA, you can find small wonders easily. We have used some patented technologies for your easy shooting.

NANOHA is naturally designed for mirror-less cameras. So the pictures are clear to the corners and it has small distortion. You can take artistic photos of small targets with this lens.

The name NANOHA

NANO is from nanometer, which is 1/1000 micrometer. NANOHA is the gate to the nanometer world.
YASUHARA/NANOHA

Taken with NANOHA + SONY NEX3
The eye of Mr.Noguchi on the 1,000 JPY bill. (Original size: 4692x3056 pixel.)

NANOHAx5(M) (with lighting unit)

QuoteQuote:
EXCLUSIVE ! NANOHA 5X ultra macro lens M43 -quick and first hands-on

I've just receveid the Nanoha Macro 5X lens, micro 4/3 mount !
It's an amazing lens that is opening to me the very macro world. It has a lighting LED unit, you can plug it with USB cable, on your computer for example. You also have a target holder to maintain the object in front of the lens to avoid motion blur. I did not use it on this movie, except on the euro bill shot and the alone hair.
Not so easy to film nano objects, the D.O.P is very short. The focusing point is 11mm from the lens top. You can adjust the point about 8mm with focusing ring. The magnification will be changed between x5 to x4 with focusing.
This is a first quick test, hope you will enjoy it.

11-02-2011, 06:10 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very cool! You getting one?
11-02-2011, 04:03 PM   #3
Banned

Original Poster
First I want to try my 105mm f2.8 Kiron in ETC mode on my GH2 (2.6x in 1080p and 3.9x 720p ) .
11-06-2011, 08:47 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Wow. What a lens!

Also really liked the soundtrack! Hadn't heard it before but spotify told me it was Gentle Germans - Add N to (X).