Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 750 Likes Search this Thread
09-29-2013, 09:47 AM   #3646
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by abieleck Quote
Stay positive, we will try and keep you entertain with Fuji photos!
That will please me! You guys always provide some great Fuji shots, just not always enough of them! They help me daydream that I too will someday capture such images.....doesn't hurt to dream!

Regards!

09-29-2013, 04:40 PM - 3 Likes   #3647
Veteran Member

Fujifilm X100
09-29-2013, 04:40 PM   #3648
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Not my best, but maybe it will lift your spirits and get a little life here! Looks like something a Texan would appreciate--but from a Mainer's Truck.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
X10  Photo 
09-29-2013, 07:22 PM   #3649
Veteran Member

Colton, that is a clean looking machine! Is it yours? It is a relative of my little TT, which I love more each time I drive. Unfortunately, my driving days are over for a while.

Jac....He looks like he got a little "off track"...sort of like my foot! I bet he can be fixed with more ease and less pain!

I appreciate the shots, being laid up here, they are a pleasure to view and keep me looking forward, not backwards. Of course, they are always a pleasure to view, broken foot or not!

I'm off to bed with a pain pill, it was an exciting night here. Mrs Rupert went out to do the night feeding of the raccoons and one of the little ones tried to follow her back into the house. Sure was a lot of yelling going on for a minute or two! Maybe he wanted to come in and find me, I give them twice the feed she does, and he most likely just wanted to lodge a complaint!

Best Regards!

09-29-2013, 07:39 PM - 1 Like   #3650

Photos: Albums
the first sunset ive actually watched in years.

09-30-2013, 07:58 AM   #3651
Veteran Member

Come to think of it, it's been a while since I've viewed a fantastic sunset. Yours is superb!

I saw a thread a while back saying people were no longer interested in landscapes etc, they have all become too common. That's sure not the case with me! I love great landscapes. Otis says that would be as ridiculous as tiring of viewing gorgeous naked girls! He did add that his preference is golden fields of corn.....

Regards!
09-30-2013, 04:14 PM - 1 Like   #3652
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I saw a thread a while back saying people were no longer interested in landscapes etc, they have all become too common. That's sure not the case with me! I love great landscapes. Otis says that would be as ridiculous as tiring of viewing gorgeous naked girls!
I could never get tired of beautiful landscapes, or naked girls....just need to combine the two Here's some more landscape photos for ya.....

Went on an overnight backpacking trip up to Divide Lake which sits at the base of Mt. Yoran. Just over 10 miles/2000 ft round trip hike to the lake. Hammock camped right along Divide lake, enjoyed clear starry skies, and even packed in bruschetta fixins for around the camp fire. Packed my X100 along with my Hasselblad MF film camera.

Notch Lake

Mt. Yoran over Divide Lake

Not pictured....whiskey flask

Gotta get a toast on that bread

Bed with a view

View of Diamond Peak

Wildflowers along side Hills Creek Reservoir

09-30-2013, 06:21 PM   #3653
Veteran Member

Wow! That is some gorgeous scenery, who would ever get tired of that? I like the food and the campfire too.....I'm more a hot dog on a stick kind of guy, but that stuff looks delicious!
Ten miles...2000 feet...I figure I could make that on my walker in about 11 years! Took me 5 minutes to get to the bathroom to pee a little while ago, and it's less than a 10ft trip. You have to feel the need coming well in advance!

I tried to explain to Otis that landscapes and naked girls was just a comment, and didn't necessarily mean you had naked girls in your gorgeous shots, but he's out there with his tablet and a loupe searching every photo anyhow!

Regards!
09-30-2013, 07:18 PM - 1 Like   #3654
Veteran Member

I could never get tired of beautiful landscapes, or naked girls....just need to combine the two Here's some more landscape photos for ya.....
Nice landscapes...where are the girls

One of mine from today.

Fujifilm X100
09-30-2013, 07:29 PM   #3655
Veteran Member

And a selfie from today.

10-01-2013, 03:00 AM   #3656
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Swift1 Quote
And a selfie from today.
Nice! The chair is excellent, too. Good work showing here...
10-01-2013, 02:32 PM - 1 Like   #3657
Veteran Member

Nice landscapes...where are the girls
I've run into some nice girls here and there on the trail. Me and a buddy ran into these two chicas on a hike near Jefferson this summer....still trying to get the photos edited to post. Anyway, we happened to strike up a conversation about this and that, chatted for while, and they were nice enough to let me grab a photo of them....and we were all on our separate ways. Get down to the truck a few hours later to find a note with their contact info and an invitation to hit the trail sometime. I plan on sending them a link to the photo gallery once it's ready....it includes a pic of them attempting to slide down the snow field which i think they will get a kick out of.

10-01-2013, 02:37 PM   #3658
Veteran Member

One of mine from today.
I like this photo a lot. Simple subject, but really well done.
10-01-2013, 02:40 PM   #3659
Pentaxian

Original Poster
I've run into some nice girls here and there on the trail. Me and a buddy ran into these two chicas on a hike near Jefferson this summer....still trying to get the photos edited to post. Anyway, we happened to strike up a conversation about this and that, chatted for while, and they were nice enough to let me grab a photo of them....and we were all on our separate ways. Get down to the truck a few hours later to find a note with their contact info and an invitation to hit the trail sometime. I plan on sending them a link to the photo gallery once it's ready....it includes a pic of them attempting to slide down the snow field which i think they will get a kick out of.
Hm, picking up girls on the trail... I've never been so lucky.
10-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #3660
Veteran Member

I like this photo a lot. Simple subject, but really well done.
Thanks.

Here's one of a guitar I built when I was 20/21.