Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
06-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #16
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by pinholecam Quote
Recently, I've been thinking of Pentax Q+K-mount adapter+100macro with an LED lamp.
5.5x magnification or DOF whichever way I need it.

Still needs proof of concept though.
Getting a Q once the price drops (expected soon)
I did a quick test with my Q and Kiron 105mm macro that was not even at the closest 1:1 focus.

Or you could use a reverse adapter and tubes like this shot of a dime with a 17.5mm lens and GH2 :

06-12-2012, 02:47 PM   #17

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jogiba Quote
I did a quick test with my Q and Kiron 105mm macro that was not even at the closest 1:1 focus.

Or you could use a reverse adapter and tubes like this shot of a dime with a 17.5mm lens and GH2 :
you, sir are a genius. Decision made!! Staying on board

to pinholecam, who made the original remark about the Q.....
my small brain simply assumed you where going off-topic when you started blabbering nonsense about the Q, and I did not even read your post (no macro lenses for the Q). of course now it makes sense: if you have an advantage with the aps-c crop factor, imagine with the Q

ps: I know you don't get a magnification advantage, just a very small sensor with tons of pixels. so its still is an advantage

Last edited by pentaxinator; 06-14-2012 at 12:02 AM. Reason: edited to give proper credit to pinholecam