Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-10-2012, 04:48 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Medium FormatPro Quote
I'd have to disagree on that one. Even if Pentax never had any plans for FF; they could easily come up with one in a matter of a few short months.

But I also strongly believe that Pentax has very likely even come up with a type of operation mock-up - even if they have no plans of introducing it anytime soon. They do have a few different camera bodies that could be rather easilt adapted to full frame - quite easily. I don't believe that Pentax woould start off with a FF of about the size/weight of an item like an F4; it would most likely be a Pentax version of a Sony FF -of about that size/weight; perhaps a bit heavier.

Darn, I'd almost be tempted to go to a bank to get the investment myself and then offer a type of buyout to Pentax (just to get a Pentax FF out there, but... something tells me they'll do it on their own.
Odd are right up there with the mythical 1.4x Tele-converter. Which one you think we will see first?

09-10-2012, 05:58 PM   #17
Banned

New Pro NEX and the Pentax K-3 ?

K-3 ? I don't think so.
09-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Pentax ME Super D