Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-20-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Upgrading from 7D to 1Dx

Has anyone in here did the same or from D300/s to D4?

I just want to shoot specifically sports with the setup, I've been thinking of the move since this time last year, this is just a hobby for me and this is why it's been taking so long to justify the initial cost meanwhile my gear addiction has more than covered the cost of one body with other setups

So I just wanted to know if others in here have gone down this road and how you handled it

thanks.

*oh, I did think long and hard with upgrading to the 5D3 but for what I want versus my needs it would have just deterred the inevitable of going right to the current top dog in the canon line*

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cost