Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-03-2013, 03:25 AM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Win a Nikon D600/D610: our latest giveaway

B&H has been kind enough to sponsor a D600 (or D610 if it manages to come out anytime soon) to help us celebrate the launch of our latest network site, NikonForums.com.

The giveaway is very easy to enter: simply create an account and post in the thread to enter and you will have a small chance of winning. Be active on the site and the likelihood will go up (by a lot)! Full details here:

Introductory Giveaway: Win a D600 or D7100! - Official Contests and Events - NikonForums.com

Good luck!!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-03-2013, 09:39 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Already entered, looking forward to receiving my new camera soon. The NikonForums are off to a good start. I do miss some of the great features that are on this forum, but maybe they exist and I'm just not used to the new format.
10-04-2013, 05:13 AM   #3
K-9
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Didn't know there was a Nikon forum. Good to know. Just signed up over there as K-9 again.
10-07-2013, 01:09 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by K-9 Quote
Didn't know there was a Nikon forum. Good to know. Just signed up over there as K-9 again.
Just started it It seems to be doing very well already!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Just started it It seems to be doing very well already!
Nice to see you starting a Nikon forum - I don't care for the existing big ones out there, hope it turns out to be as great a community as this one is!
11-22-2013, 12:58 PM   #6

I hope I win this one, I've taken too long a break from taking pictures!!