Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-11-2014, 03:08 AM   #1
Veteran Member

The Camera Store - Nice Video on Canon & Nikon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncfmin-hrCs#t=43

Nikon still bleeding Nikon | Investor Relations | Financial Results and Presentation Materials

Nikon Confesses, “We Have No Idea What We’re Doing!” | New Camera News

I think the guys at the Camera Store do a pretty good job of identifying the problem for Nikon and Canon. As much as I don't like Sony SLT technology, I think it might be the best option for traditional mounts. Being able to use PDAF and CDAF at the same time could give Sony blazing fast/accurate AF if they can put the processing power behind it.

Last edited by Winder; 08-11-2014 at 03:26 AM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, camera store, nikon, store nice video, video on canon