Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-03-2014, 06:32 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Nikon Coolpix A price slash

At least here in Canada, Nikon has cut the price of the Coolpix A in half.

NIKON COOLPIX A BLACK 16.2MP F2.8 3" 1080P 32009

I must confess, I am sorely tempted (i've been looking at a Ricoh GR, but now am wondering...). The word from a friend who talked to the dealer was that it wasn't selling very well.

10-03-2014, 07:36 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow, big slash indeed! The Coolpix A is pretty much as good as the GR but I think the GR outdid it thanks to the lower price, and also a slightly sharper lens / more pocketable design.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-03-2014, 09:13 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GR ftw!
10-04-2014, 05:43 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Wow, big slash indeed! The Coolpix A is pretty much as good as the GR but I think the GR outdid it thanks to the lower price, and also a slightly sharper lens / more pocketable design.
I agree, and it is exactly the pocketable design I'm looking for. Wonder if we will see a similar GR price as Black Friday approaches? There are certainly lots of Pentax deals going on at present.

QuoteOriginally posted by geomez Quote
GR ftw!
Hopefully!