Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-30-2014, 09:07 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

K-Mount or A-Mount to E-Mount Adapters with AF?

Does anyone know if any adapters exist that will allow Aperture & AF on e-mount cameras? I was hoping to use K-Mount and A-Mount lenses. Thanks!

12-30-2014, 11:09 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm fairly certain that there are no Pentax K to E-mount adapters that give you any sort of automation. There is something called a lens turbo, though, which increases the effective aperture while also increasing the field of view (the opposite of a teleconverter). It could be fun to try

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

12-31-2014, 07:17 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
No adapter with AF in my knowledge. But LT as suggested by adam is highly recommended, I can post pictures taken with LT+K lenses if you like (or you can see some of my past threads)
12-31-2014, 11:57 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
If you want to shoot Sony A-mount, sony makes A to E mount adapters that have the slt panel for autofocus.

01-01-2015, 09:16 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by yusuf Quote
No adapter with AF in my knowledge. But LT as suggested by adam is highly recommended, I can post pictures taken with LT+K lenses if you like (or you can see some of my past threads)
That would be great! Also, can you tell me which model you have? There seem to be a lot of them out there.
01-01-2015, 09:35 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by reivax Quote
That would be great! Also, can you tell me which model you have? There seem to be a lot of them out there.
sure, will post pictures soon. I have the first version.