Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-01-2015, 09:28 PM   #1
Veteran Member

the tilt shift solution for pentax

I'm not sure why I didn't think of this before but when this full frame pentax comes out I know exactly what I will do for a tilt shift solution. The answer will be getting the Adaptist's "multi mount" and mounting the nikkor 24mm tilt shift lens on it.

05-01-2015, 09:47 PM - 1 Like   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
There is a samyang 24mm t/s lens already available in the K mount

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

05-01-2015, 10:27 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Schneider have some K mount t/s lens

Schneider PC TS Pentax | B&H Photo Video
05-01-2015, 10:28 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
And there is a Pentax 28?mm tilt shift, legacy though.

05-01-2015, 10:36 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by skierd Quote
And there is a Pentax 28?mm tilt shift, legacy though.
Just shift, not tilt.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

05-01-2015, 10:54 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Just shift, not tilt.
It'll still be an interesting lens to use to its original intention, and it's built in the manner of all the old K-series lenses, but the Samyang is obviously more versatile.

---------- Post added 2nd May 2015 at 03:55 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by virusn3t Quote
Schneider have some K mount t/s lens

Schneider PC TS Pentax | B&H Photo Video
I wonder how many they sell in K-mount. Schneider's prices are among the highest for this type of lens, regardless of maker.
05-01-2015, 11:10 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by RobA_Oz Quote
It'll still be an interesting lens to use to its original intention, and it's built in the manner of all the old K-series lenses, but the Samyang is obviously more versatile.

---------- Post added 2nd May 2015 at 03:55 PM ----------

I wonder how many they sell in K-mount. Schneider's prices are among the highest for this type of lens, regardless of maker.
I doubt they sell very many, but I've seen the lenses in real life and they are 100% analog, and the mounts are interchangeable so there's little added production cost to offer a K-mount variant.

Adam

05-02-2015, 02:55 AM   #8

Tilt-shift lenses are rare, so I did not have the chance to try one so far.
Anyway, to add to the list: Arax offers several and the mount can be chosen (Arax Photo | Medium Format Lenses for ARAX, Kiev-60, Kiev-88CM, Pentacon Six Cameras.).