Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-24-2016, 04:05 AM   #316
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Samsung wasn't Sony who had a Minolta userbase to start from. The NX1 and NX500 are good camera's but they should have had that level of quality from the start and a long breath. Then they could have made it in the long run. Samsung has enough punch in retail but they couldn't compete with well established names. That and the saturation of the digital photography market made them pull out. They couldn't become a mayor player fast enough for them to warrant the investment in technology. Maybe they'll buy Nikon somewhere in the Future to try again, but I hope not. I still think we haven't seen the last of their sensor tech, but they will probably focus on phones for now.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
600mm, a7r, action, af, argument, business, camera, cameras, dont, dslr, dslrs, exif, focus, fuji, japan, lens, light, line, mirrorless, panasonic, people, post, sales, samsung, shot, shots, shutter, sony, time, video