Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
01-17-2016, 12:43 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You're right, I forgot that. It's a pity that Panny didn't continue that functionality.

02-06-2016, 12:47 PM - 1 Like   #17

Photos: Gallery
I originally bought this little camera for making casual videos. I find it much more convenient for this than my K5IIS. The lens is fantastic and the depth of field is such that you don't have to worry about where the focus is. I also use it for stills when I cannot be bothered (which happens more and more often) with carrying a few pounds of lenses. The images take a bit more processing to get the best results but when the light is good, I am pleased with the images. I never go above 400 ISO. This sometimes makes me wonder whether a MFT camera would not offer the best of both worlds and when I see the announcement of the Olympus Pen-F, a switch becomes very tempting. Here are a few pics I took in Brighton (UK) three years ago with the LX7. If you understand its limitations, this camera has a lot to offer.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DMC-LX7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-LX7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-LX7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-LX7  Photo