Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-04-2016, 03:10 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by micromacro Quote
Holy cow, I want that lens for myself!
Thanks for your help, I'm so lost in that new agenda. I have my own agenda with K-1, and he messed it up, I need to keep the glass for now I wanted to sell so he can test it.

Today I told him that is better to buy dedicated zoom for his Gh, but he told it's not fun. So, the fun now is to play with old glass. He's been telling me for 2 years that is the total waste of my time and money, but suddenly it's fun!

I just bought two adapters, M42 to m4/3, and K to m4/3, cheap with good reviews. Let's see what happens first. It's a chance that after trying he may forget about that idea. I don't believe that he is really serious about it yet.
If you are looking for a 30A, there is a forum member thinking of selling his. If you are interested, I'll ask him to pm you.

Your son may be getting serious after all, many cinematographers use MF lenses for video and shoot stills with their native mount AF lenses. Samyang markets a slew of MF lenses dedicated to cinematography: Samyang Video | B&H Photo Video - Grid View Maybe one of these lenses will take his mind off your DA*300.

03-04-2016, 07:10 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by excanonfd Quote
If you are looking for a 30A, there is a forum member thinking of selling his. If you are interested, I'll ask him to pm you.
I really need good AF lens in that range first, but it's also about price of course, it depends how much he wants for it
Thanks!