Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-01-2016, 04:55 PM   #1
retired sw engineer
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Canon EOS-M3

Adorama has the Canon MILC + accessory kit on sale for $429.
You can use their "build your own bundle" to add their EVF for a total of $431.
Canon EOS M3 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body, Black With Free Accessory Bundle 9694B001 A

At first, I thought that Adorama was just trying to clean out some inventory,
but this is on "temporary backorder". If this were two years ago, when I was still
a relatively happy Canon owner, I might have found this offer to be very tempting
{although it would have been much better to have their EOS lens adapter in this kit,
not only in the $599 kit along with an EOS-M native lens}

Has anyone heard anything substantive about the M3? Has it been as much of a
sales "dog" as the original M was?

Last edited by reh321; 06-01-2016 at 06:00 PM.
07-07-2016, 06:22 AM   #2

Photos: Albums
I have the Original M and a M3. The M3 is a much better camera than the original M. The original M is a good camera after the firmware update was installed.
07-07-2016, 07:20 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
In Canada, Canon will sell you the M3 for $CDN600 (or about $US465 at the current exchange rate) with a free EF-M adapter. It's actually tempting for this macro shooter, who would then have access to Canon's MP-E 65mm macro lens... (An A6000 plus smart adapter is another intriguing option currently at a slightly higher price point.)
07-08-2016, 06:32 AM   #4

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Doundounba Quote
In Canada, Canon will sell you the M3 for $CDN600 (or about $US465 at the current exchange rate) with a free EF-M adapter. It's actually tempting for this macro shooter, who would then have access to Canon's MP-E 65mm macro lens... (An A6000 plus smart adapter is another intriguing option currently at a slightly higher price point.)
The adapter is a great add on for the M , I use the 100mm macro and my L lenses without problems. Canon is releasing a EF-M Macro lens soon at a good price that I may have to get.