Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-18-2016, 05:39 PM   #1
Veteran Member

DXO Digital Camera with Wifi

Apparently, DXO one is releasing a new version of this camera. As far as I can tell, the only difference between this version and the old one is that this comes with built in wifi. Anyone know if that's the only difference?

I really debated buying the first version of this camera and ultimately went with the Fuji x70 (which I rarely use). I went with the x70 because it seemed way more reliable and the DXO One seemed riddled with issues like bad connections, constrant freezing, slow response, etc. Now, I'm debating getting the new version and getting the new DXO camera. My main reason would be portability. I know the x70 has a better sensor, but I don't carry it around enough and for some strange reason, the DXO one just seems like I would use it more. Has anyone had this same, or similar debate? Or is anyone else also considering the new, or old, DXO One?

Here's the link to the B&H listing. I guess it's out later this month: DxO ONE Digital Camera with Wi-Fi CAM01-01-USA B&H Photo Video

09-18-2016, 05:53 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

same version. just an updated firmware.

M
09-18-2016, 05:54 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MJSfoto1956 Quote
same version. just an updated firmware.

M
So is there any reason to get the new one? Or buying the old one and updating the firmware the same thing?