Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-24-2016, 02:39 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by clackers Quote
Apologies, the earlier variants was what I was thinking of.

Trouble with the A6000's multishoe can be fixed by rubbing off paint:

The Sony a6000 Hotshoe connectivity guide: Sony Alpha / Nex E-mount (APS-C) Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review
Very interesting. I've had no problems with my Hasselblad HV (which uses that same multi-interface hotshoe), and I've often wondered why so many Sony users ran into trouble. This explains it

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
burst, camera, flash, gr, k-01, k5ii, nex, party, pentax, rate, ricoh, sony, support
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search