Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-05-2017, 06:50 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Canon Drone - with a Full Frame Camera On Board

QuoteQuote:
Itís just another usual day of April 5th and ff somebody told you that the new drone will be released today, what drone you think would it be? I could have expect some kind of new gimmicky selfie drone from kickstarter or maybe a rumored DJI Spark. But that is not the case today. Brand new Canon drone hit the market at April 5th. Canon has been in the camera business for almost 80 years, but itís new to drones and itís very interesting to see what kind of Drone+Camera combo Canon will produce.

04-05-2017, 07:25 PM   #2
Pentaxian
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Only 1080 video, clearly a bust.
04-05-2017, 08:29 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
It's good to see more competitor in the drone business. I just had a talk with friend recently about wanted to see more camera maker in Japan enter or engage more in drone market to supply a better lens and imaging technology.

Edit:
I didn't read the price at fist but now I did!
"We are not sure about the price for the full kit but only camera will cost you $19 999 USD."
wow! hope to see the price coming down and or having a flexible drone camera system... that could be in my dream only. lol

Last edited by pakinjapan; 04-05-2017 at 08:47 PM.