Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-14-2017, 02:37 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
gopro photos and accessories

hello all and welcome,
thought i'd start a thread on the gropro. i couldn't see another thread for the gopro i hope i'm not in error i have the 4 silver which i like a lot.mostly i use it for photos but have used it for video just recently here is the first pic i took with it . a pic of belle the cow, shes used to being fed apples so she figured the gopro must be edible as well lol. first thing i learnt was how easy it is to get some part of your hand in that wide expanse of a picture.

i have recently bought a filter adapter to allow the use of filters and close up lenses as i'm lacking inspiration at the moment and i figured this may be one way to change things up. i also like to send the gopro aloft tied to a kite which makes for a different type of photo

so feel free to show some pics from your gopro i'd also like to hear what accessories you have and use regularly

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
accessories, gopro, gopro photos, photos, pic, thread