Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-31-2018, 06:20 AM   #91
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Iron grip or plastic grip - you let me know what model of Sony you get and I'll do the same, and dont forget to share your pics. Haha

07-31-2018, 07:35 AM   #92
retired sw engineer
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
Building a full-function adapter will be harder for Nikon, but Canon has already done it for the EF-M mount.
QuoteOriginally posted by surfar Quote
Nikon has done it for the 1 series too.
But Nikon will sell no more 1 series systems. EOS-M could easily be half of Canon's MILC effort - perhaps even more than half because I'm guessing that APS-C still outsells FF - so they already have a step into that future.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
4k, build quality, camera, canon, iron, k-1, market, mirrorless, sony, trouble