Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
05-19-2018, 06:04 AM - 2 Likes   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
crystal ball fun

hi all,
inspired by an internet site featuring crystal balls and architecture i lashed out and bought a 120mm diameter ball trouble is not much architecture out where i live so i made do with some local stuff.canon 60d standard 18-55 lens. had a bit of a play took a stack of photos got some ideas i'd like to pursue with my pentax mf lenses anyway hope you enjoy

Attached Images

05-19-2018, 06:23 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Very creative. I've seen those adds as well and I've been very tempted to make a purchase.
05-19-2018, 06:26 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Looks like a fun project.

I really like the second image!
05-20-2018, 12:21 AM   #4

Original Poster
the first two are the first fence post i came across out in the paddock. it was after 3pm so all shots are side lit or back lit. the third shot i'm calling predator ball as it almost blends into the background
i took some other shots but wasn't happy with the glare and loss of contrast with the sun in the photo next i'll break out the pentax taks and smc's and a tripod. those first photos where to get me outside and to go for a walk and have a play.