Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-17-2018, 06:10 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Canon CLA/Repair

Hi, I have a Canon A-1 that's pretty beat up and needs some love and a few spare parts. I would like to know which are the reputed shops. Has anyone sent one in recently? Any input or guidance helps, thanks!

Gesendet von meinem Mi A1 mit Tapatalk

08-20-2018, 11:04 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump, anyone?

08-20-2018, 11:30 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by torashi Quote
Hi, I have a Canon A-1 that's pretty beat up and needs some love and a few spare parts. I would like to know which are the reputed shops. Has anyone sent one in recently? Any input or guidance helps, thanks!

Gesendet von meinem Mi A1 mit Tapatalk
I cross-posted in the Canon forums for good measure: CLA/Repair recommendations? | Canon Forums
08-20-2018, 11:37 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Are you looking for a shop in Columbia or can you send it to the US?

Garry's is popular in the Facebook groups I belong to. They can ship to other countries but arrangements have to be made in advance...

Garry's Camera Repair