Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-25-2018, 07:47 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Argos C-Four repair

I recently purchased an Argos C-Four from an estate sale (I got the flash unit too!) and not being experienced with vintage rangefinders (or rangefinders in general), I didn't realize the shutters were stuck in the body. From what I've read online it's a fairly common problem, and I've heard people talking about how "easy" it is to repair this camera, and wondered if any of you kind Pentaxians have worked with this camera? I have have the tools to do the job, but if anyone has any schematics, or advice, pitfalls to avoid etc. That'd be greatly appreciated.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, rangefinders, repair
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search