Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
12-11-2018, 02:01 PM - 1 Like   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Best and worst of 2018

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

This guy is pretty close to the mark

I'm sure he is correct about some people not agreeing with his view.

12-11-2018, 02:55 PM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Funny how he keeps saying that these other lesser makers finally have gone with WOW - 3 Axis in camera stabilization or WOW - 5 Axis in camera stabilization. I say: Welcome to the world of Pentax!
12-11-2018, 04:51 PM   #3
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Am I the only one desperate to buy a Yashica Y35 when they all turn up on eBay at silly-low prices? It's got to be worth it to see just how bad it really is

Considering earlier Yashica-branded "digital lomo" cameras, I find it hard to sympathise with anyone that bought a Y35... You could see that train coming off the rails miles away

EDIT: ... and here's one already, and in my home country too! I'm kind-of tempted

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yashica-Y35-digiFilm-Camera-With-4-Films-brand-ne...CA7M:rk:1:pf:0
12-11-2018, 05:26 PM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
Am I the only one desperate to buy a Yashica Y35 when they all turn up on eBay at silly-low prices? It's got to be worth it to see just how bad it really is

Considering earlier Yashica-branded "digital lomo" cameras, I find it hard to sympathise with anyone that bought a Y35... You could see that train coming off the rails miles away

EDIT: ... and here's one already, and in my home country too! I'm kind-of tempted

Yashica Y35 digiFilm? Camera With 4 Films brand new* | eBay
That seems a descent price compared to eBay US where they go for anywhere from $90 to $225 when they come with "film".

12-11-2018, 05:30 PM - 1 Like   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote

Yashica Y35 digiFilm? Camera With 4 Films brand new* | eBay
I'm waiting, just so I can say I have one.

But yes, I saw that train derail when they announced it.
12-11-2018, 05:35 PM   #6
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
$90 to $225 when they come with "film".
Oh my... Never underestimate the power of denial...