Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-28-2018, 09:12 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Kr-30/chinon CP-7m

I bought a Pentax MX a couple of months ago and am having so much fun with it, I thought maybe I'd pick up a couple of decent ones and keep B&W in one and a higher ISO color in the other(I'm running EKTAR 100 in the MX) went to shopgoodwill.com and bid on a Ricoh KR-30sp and actually won! went over to Ebay and picked up a Chinon CP-7M fairly cheaply. Been trying to find more than the rather spotty reviews on both; enough to realize they're decent cameras. Anybody use(or have used) either?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
couple, mx
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search