Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 289 Likes Search this Thread
10-09-2021, 12:55 PM - 3 Likes   #151
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by c.a.m Quote
I wonder if @BigMackCam would consider a follow-up to compare it to the K-3 Mark III, for the benefit of potential buyers who are considering their options.
Sadly, Craig, without a K-3III to compare with it on the test-bench - for such a measured test would be essential, given their equally impressive performances - I'm unable to oblige at this time. However...

I'm planning on reviewing another ground-breaking product - the Loreo "Lens In A Cap", a little-known 35mm f/5.6 pancake lens available in K-mount which may just cause the DA40 Limited a few sleepless nights... for just $27 shipped!

Watch this space

10-09-2021, 01:26 PM - 1 Like   #152
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
I'm unable to oblige at this time.
Understandable, in light of the exacting test methodologies that would be required.

QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
I'm planning on reviewing another ground-breaking product - the Loreo "Lens In A Cap", a little-known 35mm f/5.6 pancake lens available in K-mount
Ooo, a 3-element, fixed-focus pancake, just right for the K-1 II. Do you think you could retrofit it to the Camera camera? Looking forward to the detailed test report.

- Craig