Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-25-2019, 07:52 AM   #1

help me out with photgraphy skills

how can i use lenses to my nikon camera without loosing effect .. i need pictures with high quality

04-25-2019, 08:17 AM - 1 Like   #2
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by poojasharma23 Quote
how can i use lenses to my nikon camera without loosing effect .. i need pictures with high quality
Welcome to the forums

I'm moving your post to our non-Pentax area... however, with respect, your question is very generic and doesn't really make sense. I assume you've read a book or two on basic photography, or some websites? If so, ask us some specific questions and we will be able to help you Otherwise, I would try searching Google for an introduction to basic photography and start there...

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg