Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-22-2019, 01:07 PM   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Rondec Quote
I guess if you buy the 6D II you get the adapter free as well. In fact all of your EOS lenses work without messing with an adapter.
So,the M Eos lenses will work too?

However,the R mount enables all the high quality glass to be used too

08-18-2019, 08:25 PM - 1 Like   #32
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
My opinion, no Sony is not hurting the industry. Sony has listened to the constructive and destructive criticisms and complaints photographers have made in regards to what they wanted in a camera - they delivered. By doing so, other brands HAVE NO CHOICE but to deliver the same, better, or lose customers. Now non Sony brands in regards to mirrorless cameras have to listen to their customers like never before.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
a1, cameras, days, dimage, fuji, ibis, innovation, minolta, pace, pace of innovation, pentax, photo, post, sensor, sony