Russian M39 LTM
Hasselblad 500

I think thatís it...

-Eric

11-07-2019, 06:53 PM   #62
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Olympus OM-1-- my first camera
Canon EF (the camera, not the lens mount)
Olympus OM-4ti -- came back to Olympus for the smaller size and the awesome spot meter of the OM-4
6 Days Ago   #63
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Mamiya/Sekor 500 DTL - Very nice camera but the light meter needed repair a few times. My fist SLR.

Ricoh XR-M - have two. Really good camera.

Kodak Retina Reflex that took 126 film cartridges instead of 35mm film. - got it used for the novelty of the system. Awesome lenses on that camera.
6 Days Ago   #64

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Minolta SRT-100 & X700
Konika

6 Days Ago   #65
Pentaxian

First camera was a non-ilc 620 format Kodak Junior II folder - but for motor racing & planes it just didn't work (no surprise there then!) ,

So saved up the pocket & Xmas money and got a M42 Praktika FX2 and then the matching pentaprism - but then traded that for a IVB which I used until I became interested in other hobbies. Came back to photography with a very 2nd hand Edixa Prismat which, after I fixed it, I used for years (and I still have!) but then went back to Practica - a VB and then "graduated" to the bayonet Practicas and finished up with the BC10 and BC 20 (which I also still have ).There were also a couple of other Practica Bayonet bodies that I bought for work at HP before I bought a bayonet body for myself.

In between all those there was a Polaroid Sx70 (brilliant camera for its time) and a Nikon Film SLR I used at one contract job.

Finally jumped to a film Pentax MZ5N (had "lusted" after a Pentax for decades) for the photos on our honeymoon in 2000, with later added a Chinon 5--series SLR (also still in the cupboard!) as the K-mount backup.

Finally jumped to digital with a Samsung GX10/A.K.A K10D (via a Canon P&S to find out "what digital was about") - and then it's been Pentax DSLRs (K-5/K-R/K3/K3-II/K-30/K-70) ever since

Last edited by jeallen01; 6 Days Ago at 01:04 PM.
6 Days Ago   #66
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Not sure if medium format counts, but back in the eighties I had a Hasselblad 500C with a 120mm macro lens for a few months. I sold it to finance the purchase of a brand new SMC Pentax A 400mm f/5.6. It was a special order from Japan and took more than a month to arrive. I still have it. No regrets about selling the Hasselblad. I never really mastered it, anyway.
6 Days Ago   #67
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Technically, none -- since the only non-Pentax-branded interchangeable lens cameras I've ever owned were two Sears-branded SLR bodies in the 1980s, which used the K-mount and were made by RICOH.