Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-23-2021, 07:28 AM   #31
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Raffwal Quote
Thanks, UncleVanya. However, while AF speed or accuracy aren't a priority in landscape photography, I'm still hesitant with newer Pentaxes as my experience with the AF of older models has been lackluster. But let's not get deeper into this. Also, the availability of K-1 Mk II seems to be close to zero over here since last summer.
No worries from me. I am looking forward to seeing what the monster adapter can do on my A7R2 with my Pentax lenses. There are many factors in selecting a camera - and if the Pentax FF bodies aren’t what you want and this adapter gives you a way to use Pentax glass on something you like, that’s awesome. My use case is more accidental... the Sony was a gift. Now I’m hoping the adapter can lower my cost of ownership by sharing my k Mount lenses on both systems.

04-02-2021, 01:55 PM - 1 Like   #32
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Pronto mk2 could be of interest?

No real news about THAT monster but there is a new Pronto from FotoDiox!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
body, body with pentax, future, glass, glass via monster, monster, monster af, pentax glass, post, references