Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-29-2021, 05:17 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There was a guy on Houston craigslist who was trying to peddle every conceivable high end system.

07-29-2021, 10:10 PM   #17
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Well, you guys can laugh, but I'm going to be able to retire because of the $20,000 I've just sent a Nigerian prince who's got himself into some sort of trouble with his government.

Very soon I can expect a tidy $20 million in return as appreciation!

I'm off to tell my boss what I think of him and clear my desk! My wife will be so happy when I tell her the good news.
07-30-2021, 02:33 PM - 1 Like   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by clackers Quote
Well, you guys can laugh, but I'm going to be able to retire because of the $20,000 I've just sent a Nigerian prince who's got himself into some sort of trouble with his government.

Very soon I can expect a tidy $20 million in return as appreciation!

I'm off to tell my boss what I think of him and clear my desk! My wife will be so happy when I tell her the good news.
Yes yes yes. I am very happy to be send you the money but a small issue has come up. I need you to wire additional $10000 dolors to my Uncle in the USA. Uncle Vanya will resolve difficulties all. This is small price to pay for the millions soon yours yes?