Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-18-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Gun camera, for all your shooting needs

Care of the Dutch National Archives, the perfect tool for street shooting:

Revolver-camera / Revolver camera on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

This idea is still alive in the modern world, I've seen concepts for video cameras that mount to either a taser or a pistol and will start taping as soon as the weapon is drawn.

12-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Yup.

N.Y. Senator Pushes For Cameras On Cop Handguns - wcbstv.com

They've been around awhile, and probably won't be going away. I've even seen a gimicky scope down at Cabelas with some sort of camera to capture your hunting shot.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera