Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 63 Likes Search this Thread
08-28-2021, 04:09 PM   #196
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

QuoteOriginally posted by mee Quote
I did. You then butted in to respond to me about my response to someone else (Jonathan Mac) that you didn't like. So I'm not sure what your point is at this.. point.
My point is that Nikonians may have taken past marketing so much to heart that they have trouble accepting current marketing.
And you were so busy responding to this point from yesterday that you never did acknowledge what Jonathan Mac was saying today.

08-28-2021, 04:21 PM - 1 Like   #197
mee
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
My point is that Nikonians may have taken past marketing so much to heart that they have trouble accepting current marketing.
And you were so busy responding to this point from yesterday that you never did acknowledge what Jonathan Mac was saying today.
Oh. They may be a lot of things. But we can go beyond maybes and get a bit more definite. And we can do so just being involved in various Nikon-centric forums and communities (and thus seeing what the discussions are about). Of course there are exceptions to the rule, but most people have moved on it seems.

And I responded to Mac's post at length. If you don't like what I said, I can't help you. But I covered it already, both in my response to him and other posts in this thread.

These arguments largely are solutions looking for a problem.
08-28-2021, 05:18 PM - 5 Likes   #198
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
and now something useful and constructive....

SmallRig Camera L-Shape Grip/Half Case&Shoulder Strap/Neck Strap for Nikon Z fc | eBay
SmallRig Leather Camera Neck Strap 3485
SmallRig Leather Half Case with Shoulder Strap for Nikon Z fc 3481
SmallRig L-Shape Grip for Nikon Z fc Camera 3480

---------- Post added 08-29-21 at 08:20 ----------

great looking grip
08-29-2021, 05:45 AM   #199

Original Poster
They are really fast.