Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-30-2021, 04:21 AM   #16

I bought a Fuji X-S10 a few months ago. It's a great camera. The only thing that really annoys me is the joystick -- I much preferred a D-pad. I got that particular model because a) FF cameras are darn expensive and b) it has IBIS so I get stabilization with my vintage lenses.

I thought I'm fine with shooting vintage lenses on APS-C. I'm not. Don't get me wrong, Fuji cameras and their lenses are fantastic. However, today I'd do this: For everyday shooting buy used µ4/3 gear. There are some great lenses for µ4/3, and with a little patience you'll pay about half the street price for a used one in near-mint condition. Then save up for a (used) K-1 and use that for your vintage and K-mount lenses.

Not exactly an answer to your question, I know

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
3rd, brands, cameras, canon, front, lenses, nikon, party, pentax, vs, z5