Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-07-2009, 07:57 AM   #1

Now Sony will release a new EVIL system... where is Samsung?

(SR5) UPDATED -> Sony will launch a new camera on November 18! | sonyalpharumors

November 18th is the date.

When Samsung launch its NX system, every body will already have an EVIL system in the market.

11-07-2009, 08:05 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Regardless of who has what when, the one that gets it right should prevail.
11-07-2009, 08:22 AM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Das Boot Quote
Sony already prevailed with their DSLR's, and Samsung... Well... Now I'm not going to be surprised who prevails in the end, Sony is moving up really fast in the DSLR market. Now with the smaller Olympus, and the newer Panasonic, and the one who backed out of DSLR's, Samsung. It's not going to be a surprise if Sony prevails in the 4/3rd's area also. I love how they call it EVIL btw, not a bad name for Sony.
11-07-2009, 11:26 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Absolutely. I just heard Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne saying the same thing. Interestingly they were watching some of their old Betamax home movies at the time.

11-11-2009, 10:23 PM   #5
Veteran Member

I wish that were true...

I still have not seen what I want from any of the mirrorless contenders, so any new entry into the arena is welcome.

As far as Pentax is concerned, I pray to dog every day they don't fall into the trap of trying to design one of these cameras. At least not until they release the LXD. After that, they can do whatever they want