Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-20-2010, 01:02 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Modifying C/Y mount to fit Pentax K; hard, easy?

Does anyone know modifying C/Y mount to fit Pentax K is possible? I've been looking for mounting adapter on EBay, but without success. I've also read here in the forum somewhere about making modifications but no details was found (probably not looking hard enough). I think I can get my grubby paws on Planar T* 50mm, f1.4 at a relatively good price - I'll probably get it whether modification is possible or not, I could always get a reversing ring and use it for macro at least.

01-20-2010, 06:28 AM   #2
Veteran Member

I think this is what you're looking for:

Zeiss Contax lens for Pentax cameras
01-20-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks for your reply and the link. The modification plus the cost of the lens and the modified k mount bayonet, I think it will be better to look for another Pentax lens instead.