Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-31-2010, 02:14 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Nikon EM price ?

My Dad's nikon Em has been setting in the closet since forever. http://logodesignpro.com/nikon.jpg . Last time i remember we shot with this camera was in 1996. I'm wonder how much this camera is worth with the set of lenses and 2 flashes that comes with it. I'm thinking of posting this on ebay. Although it may not be much, I dont' know what the fair price for this package is. Any help would be appreciated.

Nikon EM
Nikon MD-E Motor Drive Battery Grip
Nikon 100mm 2.8
Nikon 50mm 1.8 with UV-Haze filter
Nikon 28mm 2.8 with UV filter
Tamron 80-210mm Tele Macro with UV-Have filter
Vivitar Automatic Tele Converter 2x-3
General Electric Flashpack Model 2 Flash.
Nikon Speedlight SB-E Flash

03-31-2010, 02:37 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
1) check KEH, and expect somewhat less
2) check ebay for prices... if you do list there maybe start low and let them smell blood...
3) The EM and E series lenses aren't the hot Nikons, so not likely to bring a ton of money
4) consider selling the lenses separately - or maybe leave the 50 with the camera, to maximize what you might get
5) consider selling via the canikon forum
6) consider using the kit yourself, the EM is a very nice camera and gets the job done, the 100 and the 50 are good lenses, the 28 E doesn't have the same rep as the other two. The Tamron depends on which model it is...
03-31-2010, 04:20 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thread moved to the off-brand forum.

Also, check CanikonForums.com - Canon and Nikon Photography Forum for your canikon questions

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: