Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #121
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I don't think we need any of these for the screwmount database (unless you want the pics of the black ones), but I finally has a chance to take some pics of some of the cameras I've been collecting over the past few years so I thought I would share;

Here is my Asahiflex IIb - needs a CLA as the return mirror doesn't work as it should....

Here is my AP, which I am still trying to find a copy of the original lens. It came with a 135 Super Tak, which obviously is the wrong lens. It was an ebay purchase, which I had the seller ship directly to Eric for servicing. It ended up being in better shape than I had hoped, with Eric commenting that "this camera should be on display" in his receipt. If anyone knows of a 58/2.4, 58/2, or 55/2.2 Preset Takumar for sale, please let me know (especially if someone wants to trade for a 55mm Zebra). Here it is with the 83mm Takumar.

Here is the S which I picked up from woof......

and my K, which was the reason I got into collecting these older models. I was so surprised at how modern it was and how nice it was to use.....the picture in my Avatar was taken with this camera.

Here is my H2

[/IMG]

Here is my black H3....

Here is my black S1a....

Cheers,
Steve

10-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #122
Ole
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Your copies look extremely nice!
10-17-2010, 07:25 PM   #123
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks Ole. There are a few others I'll eventually take pictures of.
10-23-2010, 05:43 PM   #124
Veteran Member

Original Poster
The H1 finally came....

10-23-2010, 09:27 PM   #125
Ole
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congrats! Nice specimen!