Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-10-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Pentax LX and Supertakumar

I love the combo...

07-10-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Lovely shot.....lovely LX....looks nearly as good as mine did!!....when I owned it....a long time ago!
Cheers, Pickles.
07-10-2010, 06:25 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
LX Combo

That is an absolutely beautiful combo. You have obviously taken good care of your equipment. Thanks for sharing.
07-15-2010, 08:52 AM   #4
Forum Member

Your LX is very pretty. I've lusted after the LX for a long time. I'm a little worried that my Super A will have hurt feelings, but I am saving my pennies for a nice LX anyway. What I really should be buying is a K7, but there is just something about the LX. It reminds me of a tall sexy brunette in a slinky black dress and high heels. Pentax should make a digital back for it.

07-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ziggy7 Quote
Your LX is very pretty. I've lusted after the LX for a long time. I'm a little worried that my Super A will have hurt feelings, but I am saving my pennies for a nice LX anyway. What I really should be buying is a K7, but there is just something about the LX. It reminds me of a tall sexy brunette in a slinky black dress and high heels. Pentax should make a digital back for it.
I had a Super A before "graduating" to the LX.
I think the Super A is one of the most under rated cameras in the Pentax range. With all of its features, including its auto functions, I thought it was actually a more user friendly item than the LX.
Look, I know it's not an LX, but it's still a bloody good little camera.
Cheers, Pickles.
07-15-2010, 10:46 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by pickles Quote
I had a Super A before "graduating" to the LX.
I think the Super A is one of the most under rated cameras in the Pentax range. With all of its features, including its auto functions, I thought it was actually a more user friendly item than the LX.
Look, I know it's not an LX, but it's still a bloody good little camera.
Cheers, Pickles.
If SuperA had a viewfinder of an ME Super, I probably wouldn't even bother getting those LX cameras ...