Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #46

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by tynmdys Quote
Awesome. Thanks guys! I'll remember that about the lenses and lens cover. I really like this camera.
Ahhhh, we've hooked another one! Great work, keep enjoying that camera!

05-03-2011, 01:36 PM   #47

Photos: Gallery | Albums
[langtitle=da]Spotmatic F[/langtitle]

This model is often refered to as the best Spotmatic, with open aperture metering, I believe. A great historical camera, which will still work fine today, if you can find an apropriate battery (zink-air mallory replacement).
Regards
Jens, Denmark

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
brand, grandfather, guys, pentax, pentax spotmatic, photography, question, spotmatic