Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-09-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

35mm Slide colour film 100 ISO

Someone in the Ophthalmic Photography Department at the Hospital I work at is selling some 35mm slide film. (I’m getting this info second hand and will check it out on Monday and get all the details.)

All I know its 100ISO colour 35mm slide film and there are around 50 rolls at $5.00 each.

What I don’t know is the brand and the expiration date.

If it checks out I probably buy about 20 rolls, if anyone here is even remotely interested in some rolls please let me know via a PM.

I’ll post the details Monday after work.

Thanks, Phil.

07-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
I picked up 43 rolls of 36 exposure Fuji Sensia 100 slide film. I’m keeping at least half for myself, so if anyone is interested in the other 20 rolls please let me know.

The price is $5.00 per roll and processing/mounting is prepaid by Custom Colour Pro Lab in Vancouver:

http://www.customcolorprolab.com/

Details: The film was purchased in July 2010 (the doctor showed me the invoice) at “Custom Color Pro Lab” in Vancouver and processing has been prepaid. No mailers are necessary, as the lab has put a “price includes processing” sticker on each film canister. Sixty rolls were originally purchased and these are the remaining forty three. The Eye clinic switched to digital early this year, so no longer need the film. The last roll they had processed was in November 2010. The film has been stored in an air conditioned exam room in a cupboard. The Photo lab unboxed the film when they sold it, so I don’t have the exact expiry date.

The clinic has guaranteed a refund if anything is wrong with the film. I’m planning to test a roll next weekend and the other rolls are going in my freezer.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks, Phil.

Last edited by gofour3; 07-11-2011 at 04:51 PM.
07-11-2011, 04:58 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alright Canadian PF members, gofour it!
Thanks for sharing your good fortune...

Chris