Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #16
Giveaway winner!

Photos: Albums

I know that there is already a resource at a repair forum on this same subject and an excellent one at that. I'll add the info when I'll hunt it down again. I'm trying to show the step by steps from beginning to end on one or both of my ME Supers as they seem to have bad foam and bad rubber bumpers possible...will probably be at my blogspot site. Just a bit of info here as I'm already hi-jacking the thread... sorry KCobain1992.

Ah... found it... Favorite Classics > Pentax ME Super Ramblings > Miscellaneous Notes

Also... this guy Scott has a superb set of images and seems a wiz http://www.kyphoto.com/classics/forum/messages/2/22122.html?1313787961

I'm out of here... hi jacked the thread long enough... sorry about that. http://mysteryonion.blogspot.com/ Project start time will be August 2011

Last edited by MysteryOnion; 08-26-2011 at 03:02 AM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
repair, repair pentax, super