Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-25-2012, 05:06 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Pentax Honeywell Spotmatic SPII

I have been trying to find a replacement battery for my Pentax Honeywell Spotmatic SPII. The camera was my mother's wheen she was an art student in the late sixties/ early seventies and I am going to be going to college for photography so I have become somewhat obsessed with older film cameras and I love working with film over digital. I have been searching online for a few hours, looking for what kind of battery I need to put in inorder to make the light meter work. I know the original battery was a mercury one but I cant seem to find a straight answer as to what modern equivilent to use. Please Help!

06-26-2012, 10:16 AM   #2

Photos: Albums
Spotmatic Battery

The battery you need is Energizer E387S.

Following sites provide alternative battery suggestions.
Pentax Forum
AOHC
Karen’s Batery Page
Wein Cells at My Old Camera
CRIS Mercury Adaptors
How to replace battery
Spotmatic II manual
If all fails try SUNNY 16 RULE.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
battery, film, honeywell, pentax, spii, spotmatic