Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-05-2013, 09:14 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax SF10 top lcd cracked

Hello,

I have a Pentax SF 10 film camera. The LCD Display plastic is cracked. Where can I find a replacement part?

Thank you. P.S. I do not believe that Pentax makes this part any longer.

Tony

03-05-2013, 09:23 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I'm fairly certain that the part is no longer made, but you can probably find another SF10 on ebay for pennies

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-24-2013, 03:39 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Actually, I hate to toss this one out. This camera feels so great to work with. In looking at the graphics display, I noticed that all I have to do is look at them from different angles and everything is clearly visible. Interesting discovery though. In looking at others SF 10s, their cracks are identical at location and size of crack. I think this is more than just a coincidence. Appears to be a quality and manufacturing issue. This unit takes great photos. I will post them on this thread soon. Thanks for reading.

Tony