Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
10-21-2013, 10:42 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I'll break from the brand and suggest the one I use: Gossen Digipro F. Has sync socket on the side to trigger my cactus v transmitter for strobe use. Incident light meter measures in EV as well as stops. Includes shutter as well as aperture scales. Also has filter correction settings. Minor annoyance is the use of tenths of a stop. Spot meter can be done in a large cone if you remove the dome. Using the meter has kept me from failing with film. Not cheap, I think I purchased mine for near $300 USD.

Last edited by smigol; 10-21-2013 at 10:45 PM. Reason: added feature

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
flash, lightmeter, lightmeters, sekonic, sync

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3 reasons to buy (and 1 reason not to buy) the K30 EarlVonTapia Pentax K-30 & K-50 16 02-27-2013 12:10 PM
Need a new PC - where to buy, what to buy? (UK) jeztastic Digital Processing, Software, and Printing 15 10-07-2012 01:50 PM
To buy or not to buy: Old (second hand store) K-mount lenses? Origineelreclamebord Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 13 08-21-2012 07:44 AM
A fisheye lens dilema... buy or not to buy.. kooks Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 15 05-14-2011 10:32 AM
Should I buy this laptop to speed up my workflow or buy a new lens? crossover37 Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 26 09-24-2010 09:41 AM