Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-04-2015, 03:49 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Video capture of our camera . . .

I made an initial attempt at documenting the video/sounds of some of my cameras and I was wondering if anyone has done similarly?
  1. Pentax MX
  2. Pentax ME Super
  3. Pentax Spotmatic F
  4. Pentax KX 30th shutter
  5. Pentax KX 1sec shutter
Would it be helpful for the uninitiated? Recommendations for standardization? With or without lens? Sync speed, slow speed? MLU up and down? None auto level mic?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
kx, pentax, shutter
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shooting video with Pentax cameras. Tips, video looks, camera options, etc. JohnnyXD Video Recording and Processing 50 12-09-2014 09:53 PM
Rumor: Is Sony prepping an Android phone with 4K video capture? jogiba Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Other Camera Brands 3 07-05-2013 10:22 PM
Using video to capture stills baro-nite Pentax Q 5 12-19-2012 07:00 AM
real-time audio monitoring during video capture Wallace Reid Visitors' Center 4 09-21-2012 10:33 AM
Video Capture Tips ImBaron Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 4 08-18-2010 09:14 PM