Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-01-2015, 09:58 PM   #16
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Tony Belding Quote
It may not be perfectly accurate, since I've read the calibration was changed when "A" lenses were brought in, and I'm not sure how significant that change was in practice.
Nope...The metering may have changed with the A-series bodies, but that should not affect the metering of A-series lenses on earlier bodies.

Steve

03-02-2015, 07:48 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Nope...The metering may have changed with the A-series bodies, but that should not affect the metering of A-series lenses on earlier bodies.

Steve
OK, that is good to know.

The sun just won't come out here, but I took it out briefly today anyhow, and I took some shots of a gray day. Despite the size, it seems enjoyable to use. I never had a 35mm prime lens before, but I like the view I'm seeing through the XR7's viewfinder.