Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-16-2008, 06:45 PM   #1
Damn Brit

Pentax 35mm user featured portfolio in magazine.

Hi, I thought you film guys might be interested in this magazine. Latest issue's featured artist uses a Pentax 35mm. Here's the post I submitted to another thread;
I have just subscribed to a high quality quarterly magazine called 'Life Images' (Stampington & Company: Rubber stamps, arts and crafts, and scrapbooking ideas by Stampington & Company!). It's not cheap, $14.99, but it is basically a magazine about photographers and their photographs. Nearly every page, their is little advertising, includes a photograph accompanied by words from the photographer; a poem, inspiration behind the photo etc. All types of photographers and photography are included. Each issue has a featured portfolio. This issue had a portfolio by Kathleen Russ, a multimedia artist, who uses a Pentax 35mm camera. One of my favorite pictures in the magazine is taken by a Pentax Optio S55. That and Kathleen Russ's were the only Pentax submissions. If anyone wants to know details for submitting photos to the magazine, let me know. There are also challenges in the magazine that photographers can submit to.
Gary