Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-04-2016, 08:58 AM   #1

Newbie Here..Sent K1000 to Eric for overhaul

Hi everyone! I was looking for something in my attic and came across my Pentax 1000 that I had purchased in the 70's. It was in its case with flash and X-tra lens. I then looked around on line and came across this website....glad I did! I just sent it to Eric for overhauling. Problems are with the light meter and the hot shoe. He must be good at what he does from what I read on this forum. Can't wait to get it back and start using it again. I'm sure I will be looking for advice and info from you guys........

01-04-2016, 09:29 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Yes Eric will fix up your K1000 like new and you should be good to go!

Post some shots when you get it back.

Phil.
01-31-2016, 07:44 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Rare that mine see batteries...
02-01-2016, 04:07 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Rocky4052 Quote
Hi everyone! I was looking for something in my attic and came across my Pentax 1000 that I had purchased in the 70's. It was in its case with flash and X-tra lens. I then looked around on line and came across this website....glad I did! I just sent it to Eric for overhauling. Problems are with the light meter and the hot shoe. He must be good at what he does from what I read on this forum. Can't wait to get it back and start using it again. I'm sure I will be looking for advice and info from you guys........
Welcome to the forums. Your experience is similar to mine. I found my old K1000 while cleaning out a closet a few years ago. Then I found this site, which helped get me interested in photography again. I eventually set my camera to Eric to correct a light leak. It was returned in like-new condition. You won't be disappointed with Eric's work.

Fred