Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-22-2016, 04:48 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

over 40 years ago, I crossed the Muscatine bridge a few times, taking my college's literary magazine to the printer we used there, but I've never really spent time in the town. Mississippi rivertowns can be very interesting. Often they are culturally different from towns only 20 miles inland, where sometimes river people are regarded with suspicion.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, camera and lens, ebay, filter, glass, lens, mz-s, pentax, shops, store
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Advantages of a Dedicated Macro Lens PF Staff Homepage & Official Pentax News 2 04-04-2016 05:59 AM
Ode to being a Pentaxian travelour Post Your Photos! 3 09-25-2014 11:57 PM
What are the advantages and dis-advantages of using a Focusing Screen? HoBykoYan Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 16 10-06-2011 12:28 PM
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a 645 lens on K-X dslr? HoBykoYan Pentax Medium Format 5 04-19-2011 08:09 AM
Yes, being a Pentaxian is being a little obsessed. ebooks4pentax Photographic Technique 10 08-10-2008 05:15 PM