Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-21-2016, 09:02 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Magic Lantern Pentax Classic Cameras book - should I buy?

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

I noticed this book at the local camera shop when I was dropping off a couple of rolls for processing. Didn't have time to look through it. Is this a must-have as a collectible or for the information inside?

12-21-2016, 09:08 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not as far as I've heard...
12-21-2016, 09:24 PM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by murrelet Quote
I noticed this book at the local camera shop when I was dropping off a couple of rolls for processing. Didn't have time to look through it. Is this a must-have as a collectible or for the information inside?
Must have? If it's interesting to you it could be. Collectible is awfully subjective.

Pentax Classic Cameras: K Series, M Series, Lx Camera, Spotmatic Series... | eBay
12-21-2016, 09:32 PM   #4
Veteran Member

I'm not familiar with the book but if the subject matter interests you and the price is right (i.e., cheap) then by all means go for it. If you're at all hesitant about the price, then leave it behind. And if you go back six months or a year from now and it's still there and they've marked it way down to get rid of it, then you'll know it was worth the wait.